Eyelash and Eyebrow Tinting
Dyeing the eyelash accentuates the full length of the lash making them look darker, longer and thicker, lessening the need for mascara. Dyeing the eyebrows darkens the hair making them appear thicker and more defined. These treatments are fabulous for shaping the whole face and enhancing the eye area. A patch test is essential 48 hours before your appointment.
Barrier cream is applied to your upper and lower eyelids to stop the tint from dyeing the skin, pads are then applied under the eyelids. You will be asked to close your eyes, your chosen colour of dye will be applied to the lashes and left to develop for 10-12 minutes. The dye will then be removed with wet cotton wool. Say hello to dark, luscious lashes!
Barrier cream is applied around the eyebrow to stop the tint from dyeing the skin, your desired colour of dye is applied to the eyebrow hair, left on for a few minutes to develop then removed with wet cotton wool, the result is darker, more defined eyebrows.
Hints and Tips
- A patch test is essential 48 hours before your tinting appointment. Even if you have had it done before! Different salons use different brands of tint, and just because you are not allergic to one doesn't mean you're not allergic to another. Your patch test will then be valid for a year. Patch tests are free and an appointment can be booked and they only take 2 minutes!
- Please avoid wearing contact lenses for your appointment.
- If possible, try not to wear any eye makeup to your appointment.
- Eyelash and eyebrow tinting does not work for everyone. There may be a reason why eyelash tint doesn't "take" on your lashes or brows.
After your eyelash treatment please follow this aftercare advice for 24hours after treatment:
- If any redness or irritation occurs apply a damp cotton wool compress. If symptoms persist for more than 24 hours please do not hesitate to contact me.
- Avoid touching/rubbing your eyes straight after the tint application.
- No swimming/saunas/sunbeds for 24 hours.
For Treatment Cost Take A Look At The Pricelist